Friday, October 26, 2007

Friday night blues

Excited to leave work and start the WEEKEND, I arrived home to an empty apartment tonight. My excitement diminished somewhat as I reconciled myself to the fact that I was on my own for a bit, as the roomates were out and not answering their phones. This is hard for me on fridays, because I want to be social! I decided I should be productive whilst waiting for the roomates to return. So far I have balanced my check book, written some bills, checked my empty e-mail inbox numerous times, hair-dryered my soaking wet mattress (I spilled a whole water bottle on it this morning), and eaten an entire bag of skittles. I'm ready for people time! Come home, roomates, and play with me!

6 comments:

e lemme said...

congrats on the whole bag of skittles! ... :)

(did you save the red and purple ones for me?)

Anonymous said...

I'll come play with you Stina!

Mariquita said...

I feel like that a lot. I just want a grown-up to talk to!!!

Mariquita said...

I miss your face. You should post more.

Anonymous said...

Here here! More posting!

Mariquita said...

You know it's bad if I have to comment twice!

POST! I MISS YOU!