Monday, April 21, 2008

The Next Adventure

Well, I just got back from my very first trip to our nation's capitol. And it's decided. I'm moving there for grad school. As scary as it is to admit that change is in fact going to occur, I did manage to mail in my acceptance at George WA University and my non-refundable deposit.....so I guess that's it! It's going to happen! It's a strange place to be in now though - wading through all the details the next few months will bring up, trying to enjoy the remainder of my time in Seattle while still being excited to move, balancing the anticipation of the future with the sadness at leaving the present. Sigh. I haven't figured out the emotions yet. They are fighting. But I think it is the best place for me right now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Perfume, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://perfumes-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.