Tuesday, March 18, 2008

christina is not at this point permanently exiled from sweden

New fun website: www.googlism.com

Check it out!! I've found out some very interesting things about myself.....

christina is a fascinating lady confident bright and intelligent with a whole range of interests
christina is abducted by the ghoul
christina is trapped in a loveless marriage to the german prince hans
christina is livin' it up with rappers she considers her big brothers
christina is the best "sleepy girl" that i have ever seen
christina is the biggest slut
christina is a soul diva

2 comments:

Mariquita said...

You are goofy. And I like you. I'm going to go play this game now. :)

Ln said...

You should probably leave Hans and run away with me to Greece to promote my new hit single "The fire within"