Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I've been tagged

It's time for the purse content report:

-Nordstrom designer shoes receipt (in its own very cute envelope)
-Bandaids
-bobby pins
-kleenex
-business card
-more bandaids
-sudafed
-gas x
-book lists
-international calling card
-nail file
-pen
-wallet
-more book lists
-Orbit White peppermint gum
-GAP lipshine (sugarplum)
-Boots chapstick (zingy citrus)
-grocery list
-coinpurse
-more kleenex
-ipod
-keys
-checkbook
-Nutritive Lip Balm (honey and shea)
-Starbucks After Coffee peppermints
-dollar bill
-two card keys for work
-gift cards
-museum volunteer pass
-eyedrops
-floss
-huckleberry lip balm
-Bigelow Mentha Lip Shine
-Zara lip gloss (peach jam)
-Borders card
-Victoria's Secret bra fitting card

Wow. And my purse isn't even that big!!! Apparently it's a Mary Poppins bag, and next thing you know I'll be pulling a lamp out of it....

4 comments:

Ln said...

I'm jealous of your lip care products and also intrigued by the international calling card. Who might you feel the need to be calling in another country, eh?

Christina said...

The calling card is a remnant from the Scotland Transcript Frenzy, when I had to call the University of Aberdeen and beg for my transcript from the woman who was on vacation for another week. :)

Mariquita said...

International calling card PLUS lipcare products from Boots and Zara? You've been engaged in international espionage/shopping, haven't you?

Christina said...

You caught me Mary. :) I was conducting business with my personal shopper in Paris!